To plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility and as may be directed by the Administrator and the Medical Director to ensure that he highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Preferably has a year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long
term care facility, or other related health care facility.
- Be able to read and follow written directions
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in this state.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circum
stances warrant such action.
- Be able to communicate with residents and co-workers in English
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and
interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures,
, that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Work overtime is necessary
- Plan, develop, organize,