Revin Ward, Super Care Mentor, was awarded a $250.00 check from Petersen Health Care for her submission to the Customer Service contest. Revin had a winning submission and was chosen out of 90+ facilities. Super proud of you Revin. The winning submission is Petersen H.E.R.O.E.S. “Honoring Every Resident by Offering Excellent Service”.
Petersen Health Care (PHC) Customer Service Program is dedicated to assisting the elderly population in maintaining the highest possible quality of life for the longest possible time. We are committed to providing an environment where the dignity of each individual is assured.
- That a person is unique, deserving of dignity and respect.
- That each person possesses unique qualities, which make up a distinct personality.
- Although a person may lose the ability to function as before, that person still possesses this unique quality which must be recognized and respected.
- That all aspects of a person must be considered: physical, mental, spiritual and social, when assessing and providing care for all individuals.
- That the staff must be accessible, perceptive and open to recognize needs and to provide care for residents.
- That involvement with significant others is beneficial to residents, family members and staff in planning and providing quality care.
With these beliefs in mind, Petersen Health Care has developed a Customer Service Program to ensure we reach our goals.