We are looking for an outstanding Wound Care nurse. This licensed nurse will be designated to act as the coordinator of the center’s wound team to oversee the general application of the skin management program. We are accepting applications for both a Registered Nurse or LPN. We offer competitive wages depending on certifications and experience! Come join our team today!
- Currently licensed as LPN or RN in state of practice.
- One-year prior nursing management experience preferred.
- Identify and maintain effective methods to gather pressure ulcer and skin alteration related information
- Coordinate and lead weekly wound team rounds and processes, including rounds with wound care physician , measurements, interdisciplinary care plan review, treatment recommendations, physician orders, and required documentation
- Collect, analyze and provide pressure ulcer information to nursing staff and other healthcare practitioners