Working under the direction and supervision of the Charge and Staff Nurses and the Certified Nurse’s Aides, a Unit Aide does not provide personal care but will assist the residents to assure safety and comfort. The unit Aide follows the nurse’s instructions. A Unit Aide observes and reports changes in the resident’s physical, mental and social status to nurses to ensure the well-being of the resident.
- Acquire a copy of their Motor Vehicle Report and be under the maximum 15 points per the Motor Vehicle Report Guidelines
- Copy of a valid Drivers License
- Copy of your personal auto insurance
- Transport Residents As Needed With Company Vehicle
- At Least 21 years of age with an acceptable driving record
- Responsible to the Charge Nurse or his/her designee.
- Interrelationships: works effectively and maintains cooperative working relationships with members of the healthcare team, nursing staff, residents and family.