Rochelle Gardens Care Center is a skilled nursing center situated in a park-like setting in Rochelle, IL. We are dedicated to assisting the elderly population in maintaining the highest possible quality of life. We believe in and are committed to providing a homelike environment where the individuality of each person is recognized, encouraged and respected. Our nursing team consists of compassionate, well-educated professionals whose skills and experience are focused on meeting the total care needs of our residents. Our nursing staff is continually updated and trained on the most progressive treatment options available. The Nurse is a member of the health care team who contributes to the implementation of the nursing process by providing care to resident in non-complex situations and assisting in the care of resident who are extremely ill.
3. Implementation-Executes procedures consistent with interdisciplinary nursing care plans, the regulatory manual and the Petersen Health Care Policy and Procedures Manuals that are within the scope of the role of the nurse
4. Evaluation-Assists in reviewing plans of care of assigned residents on a day-to-day basis
5. Using Positive Communication Skills with residents/families and teammates
6. Role Involvement and Development-Demonstrates support of the philosophy of the nursing department by adhering to policies, procedures and established standards of nursing practice
1. Be able to read and follow written directions
2. Be able to communicate with residents and co-workers in English
3. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
4. Must possess a general knowledge and understanding of state and federal laws as they pertain to long term care
5. Graduate from an accredited LPN or RN program
6. Current license in good standing in the state in which the facility is located
1. Lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds
2. Carry objects weighting up to 25 pounds
3. Push or pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds
4. Stooping and bending frequently throughout the day
5. Reaching and grasping with arms and hands, including reaching above shoulder level