Apply today to learn more about our increased wages!
Job Summary: A Registered Nurse (RN) is a health care professional skilled in all phases of the nursing process. He/she is adaptable to the needs of the individual and family during health and illness and has the ability to prioritize. The RN assesses, plans, implements and evaluates daily resident care and is responsible for the direction of personnel assigned to him/her.
1. Be of legal working age
2. Be able to read and follow written directions
3. Be able to communicate with residents and co-workers in English
4. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general
5. Work overtime is necessary
6. Must possess a general knowledge and understanding of state and federal laws as they pertain to long term care
7. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
8. Current license in good standing in the state in which the facility is located
- Completes the nursing admission assessment on admission or assigned residents per procedure utilizing proper techniques, tools and history
- Utilizes the admission assessment for information in caring for each resident as assigned