The Regional Director is responsible for providing assistance planning, organizing, developing, and directing the facilities in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and works to assure that the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents are met and maintained. Works with the facility to meet regulations. Communicates with the medical staff, nursing personnel, and other department supervisors. Works beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary, as well as in other positions as needed. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs. Is subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions, etc., including the AIDS and Hepatitis B viruses.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a current license.
- Sufficient previous experiences in clinical health care including direct experience in quality assurance.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action in a timely manner.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc., of the quality assessment and assurance program.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents and staff.
- Must be able to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s
Works under the supervision of the Vice President of Operations. Has contact with residents, visitors and all facility personal.