The lead Memory Care Coordinator will provide orientation, supervision of staff and coordination of care for those living in the memory care section of the assisted living community.
Must have enthusiasm and passion to provide person centered care in a small therapeutic environment while maintaining the highest level of physical and social well-being per tenant needs. Continue implementation of set programs and services for tenants.
Must be willing to complete a four hour certificate course prior to employment and additional certifications provided by the company. Must have the ability to work on a computer as part of the programming for the tenants. Supervisory experience preferred, but will train the person otherwise qualified to lead the industry leading memory care programming of the company.
Courtyard Estates of Walcott is a Courtyard Community owned and operated by Petersen Health Care.
- CNA Preferred
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to lead others by providing a positive example
- Two year’s experience working with those suffering from dementia
- Work cooperatively with Director / Wellness Director to maintain the highest quality of life.
- Outstanding work history with increasing level of responsibilities
- Fulfill the needs of the tenants
- Observing tenant conditions
- Documentation of quality measures
- Tracking of and documenting daily activities
- Promoting good health and nutrition
- Sanitation of the department
- Fulfilling new employee orientation standards
- Communicate with family on daily or as needed basis
- Other duties may include but are not limited to: taking vital signs, moving tenants, assisting nurses with their responsibilities, feeding patients, and monitoring food and liquid input and output.