Petersen Health Care has been a trusted leader in long-term care since 1974. We offer a variety of positions for health care jobs that feature opportunities to serve the elderly and disabled. These positions feature the area’s most attractive salary and benefit package, including:
Summary of Position:
- Apply for, track and follow up on Medicaid applications and coverage on behalf of residents and their families.
- Finding a resolution and/or reestablishing Medicaid coverage that has lapsed.
- Preparing and filing Medicaid applications; following up on applications and seeing them through to conclusion.
- Collecting, researching and requesting financial and asset information that may affect Medicaid eligibility.
- Acting as an authorized representative for residents in administrative proceedings regarding their Medicaid.
- Tracking currently covered residents and submitting re-determinations.
- Prior experience with filing Medicaid applications, insurance or paralegal work preferred, but not required;
- Strong computer skills, able to manage emails, able to use Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Self starter with good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to accurately coordinate multiple tasks and maintain due dates in a busy environment.
- Able to adapt to a changing environment.
Job Type and Shift:
- Full time
- First Shift
- Health Insurance
- Vision/Dental Plan
- Vacation plan
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations after 90 days