Rochelle Gardens Care Center is a skilled nursing center situated in a park-like setting in Rochelle, IL. We are dedicated to assisting the elderly population in maintaining the highest possible quality of life. We believe in and are committed to providing a homelike environment where the individuality of each person is recognized, encouraged and respected. Our nursing team consists of compassionate, well-educated professionals whose skills and experience are focused on meeting the total care needs of our residents. Our nursing staff is continually updated and trained on the most progressive treatment options available. The Care Plan Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the MDS, assessment protocols, comprehensive assessment and the development of each resident’s individual Plan of Care. He/she solicits information from an interdisciplinary team (including the resident and the resident’s family), develops the care plan, informs the staff and implements the completed Plan of Care. He/she monitors and records the progress (or lack of progress) of each resident. The CPC observes resident care on a daily basis to ensure the implementation of the Plan of Care.
1. Be of legal working age
2. Be able to read and follow written directions
3. Be able to communicate with residents and co-workers in English
4. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
5. Work overtime is necessary
6. Current license in good standing in the state in which the facility is located as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
7. Must have a working knowledge of medical, pharmaceutical, psycho