Countryview Care Center of Macomb
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Perform all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the Environmental Services Department.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance of all floors: tile, carpet, vinyl etc..
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner.
- Utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
- Use and maintain equipment properly.
- Operate and maintain all equipment correctly and safely
- Observe safety precautions at all times, uses safety signs “wet floor”
- Ability to work without normal supervision
- Reports safety hazards as appropriate
- Current IL Driver’s License for Transportation Position