We are dedicated to assisting the elderly population in maintaining the highest possible quality of life. We believe in and are committed to providing a homelike environment where the individuality of each person is recognized, encouraged and respected. Our nursing team consists of compassionate, well-educated professionals whose skills and experience are focused on meeting the total care needs of our residents. Our nursing staff is continually updated and trained on the most progressive treatment options available.
- Current IL Nursing License
- Long-Term Care Experience
- Supervisory/Management Skills
- Knowledge of State & Federal Guidelines
- Oversee nursing personnel
- Develop and implement resident care services
- Perform administrative duties such as, preparing reports, implementing a budget, scheduling and etc.
- Ensuring staff is following proper nursing procedures, laws & work standards
- Good written & oral communication skills