- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) encouraged but not required.
- Maintain excellent reputation of community.
- Prepare for and execute excellent state annual surveys.
- Maintain a clean and visually appealing community.
- Establish and maintain great relations with all referral sources.
- Oversee the entire community team.
- Plan and participate with community events, both internal and external.
- Ensure community is active and energetic with activities scheduled and executed.
- Establish and maintain good relations with tenants and family members.
- Manage community census and maintain budgeted criteria
- Ensure tenant satisfaction and schedule annual satisfaction survey.
- Manage and ensure all life safety controls are maintained.
- Ensure quality programs for care are maintained.
May include but not limited to:
- Responsible for coordination and supervision of all tenant care
- Oversight and supervision of staff for nutritional planning and meal preparation
- Oversight of sanitation for community and staff education on proper food handling
- Maintain dietary budget
- Hire and train new and existing staff
- Maintain staffing records
- Maintain appropriate staffing of facility
- Implementation of staff discipline
- Develop and implementation of staff in-service education for each payday
- Maintain and implement Activity calendar
- Oversight of all tenant activity including outings
- Report and document changes in tenant conditions and needs
- Oversight, supervision and coordination of maintaining compliance with IDPH and other regulatory agencies including Health Department, OSHA and others.
- Oversight of staff communication concerning tenants needs
- Encourage and educate tenants to maintain independence.
- Maintain referral sources and marketing of community
- Coordination of all new admissions, discharges and inquiries
- Deposit facility funds (Accounts Receivables)
- Maintain facility petty cash and other misc accounts.
- Provide on-call services as needed
- Oversight of building maintenance
- Oversight of day to day cleanliness
- Maintain daily census and tracking
- Ordering office supplies as needed
- Communicate with PHC Corporate staff as needed
General Duties not included in above sections:
May include duties of others job positions if those positions are not occupied.
These duties may include but not limited to:
- Obtain accurate medication orders from physicians
- Coordinate and supervise all medication oversight
- Oversight and coordination of obtaining medication from pharmacy
- Ordering and coordination of ordering or obtaining food supplies
- Weekly grocery shopping for food and supplies
- Maintain accurate tenant charting
- Coordination with nursing staff on tenant service plans
Note: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, additional duties are likely required from time to time. The omission of specific duties does not exclude you from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of this position.