Reports to: Community Manager
Qualifications: Previous care-giving experience preferred.
3rd Shift – 10pm – 6am
- Must be able to pass a back ground check
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Food sanitation certificate preferred.
- Serve meals and assist with dining services
- Assist with clean up after meals.
- Provide services for tenants including Laundry, making bed, empty garbage, clean bathrooms, stock supplies.
- Report and record changes in tenant conditions and needs.
- Assist with ambulation
- Accompany tenants on outings
- Baking nightly for next day’s meals
- Answer call lights
- Meal Preps for next day
- Weekly Inventory
This list is not intended to be inclusive of every possible job assignment.