Able to follow recipes, complete hot and cold food preparation, accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion. Maintain proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards. Provide friendly, quality customer service. Have ability to maintain professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignements. Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen. Must be able to pass background check.
- Able to work independently.
- Must be willing to be able to communicate in a professional manner.
- Prepare adequate, palatable and nutritious meals as specified by menus. Handle and prepare food in accordance with sanitary regulations. Set up meals, follow standard recipes.
- Clean and sanitize work areas.
- Operate dish washer, wash dishes, store dishes, clean and sanitize dinning room.
- Food preparation experience