Rochelle Gardens Care Center is a skilled nursing center situated in a park-like setting in Rochelle, IL. We are dedicated to assisting the elderly population in maintaining the highest possible quality of life. We believe in and are committed to providing a homelike environment where the individuality of each person is recognized, encouraged and respected. Our nursing team consists of compassionate, well-educated professionals whose skills and experience are focused on meeting the total care needs of our residents. Our nursing staff is continually updated and trained on the most progressive treatment options available.
1. Be of legal working age
2. Be able to read and follow written directions
3. Be able to communicate with residents and co-workers in English
4. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors,
government agencies/personnel and the general public.
5. General knowledge and understanding of state and federal regulations as they pertain to long term care
7. Completion of the Certified Nurses Aide course or be enrolled in a Competency Training Program leading to certification in less than 120 days form the date of employment
1. Communication-Communicates pertinent information regarding resident care throughout the tour of duty and at change of shift to the responsible nurse in a manner that demonstrates a positive and cooperative attitude
Records all nursing procedures and basic care on appropriat