As a Certified Medical Technician (CMT) , you are responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures.You are directly making a difference in the lives of the patient under our care.
- Current MO Certification
- Fulfill the needs of the residents
- Observing resident conditions
- Promoting good health
- Other duties may include but are not limited to: taking vital signs, moving residents, assisting nurses with their responsibilities, feeding patients, and monitoring food and liquid input and output.
- Accurately assist with medications of each individual
- Ensure consistency between the physician prescriptions, blister packs and medications for each resident
- Ensure timely and accurate medication orders and medication renewals
- Review medication refill log to compare with medication in storage cabinets
- Review of “no-refill” orders in the refill log and faxing of requests to MDs
- Review of receipt,storage and documentation of medications delivered
- Communicate with the Medication Supervisor to clarify and ensure entitlements, prescriptions, and deliveries
- Maintain medical and medication information on all residents in their designated file
- Report residents who missed or refused medications to supervisor and case management