Position is responsible for maintaining daily entries and current balances in the building’s ledger and tenants monies accounts. An accurate daily census must be kept. General secretarial duties such as filing, typing and record keeping is required.
- Maintains daily ledger entries and daily census reports
- Completes monthly billings and statements for both private pay and public aide tenants
- Responsible for Accounts receivable, aging and collections
- Prepares payroll from time cards or system
- Records invoices for facility and forwards to the Corporate Office
- Receives and receipts payments
- Functions as a receptionist (answers phones, greets the public, directs visitors)
- Maintains close contact with the Corporate Office concerning payroll, personnel RDPH and IDPA
Qualified applicant will be a high school graduate. Some college preferred.
This is a fast paced environment and requires multi-tasking of various duties. Successful candidate will have experience in Accounts Receivable from numerous payer sources.
Benefits include a competitive wage and participation in the company health insurance plan, dental, vision , PTO and 401k.