Petersen Health Care is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist for long term care billing. This position will be located at our office in Peoria, IL.
This position is responsible for performing accounts receivable daily processing using the Matrix Care (AOD) accounts receivable system.
- Manage accounts receivable billing and collection of payments from various Hospice providers at designated locations.
- Monitors balances as assigned to ensure billing and claims are accurately and timely filed on behalf of their designated facility.
- Review of data in MEDI- Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services, website.
- Monitor A/R aging, accessing the accounts for further attention by involving the AR Director or Nursing Home Administrator; ensure invoices are processed and paid timely.
- Review and submission of claims, monthly.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience in medical billing and collections
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement
- Knowledge of and skill in using computers and related software for word processing (such as Word), spreadsheet (such as Excel) and accounting software such as billing.
We offer a benefits package, including paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High school (Required)
Job Location: Peoria, IL