Courtyard Estates of Monmouth, the leader for Assisted Living in the Monmouth area, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader. The Successful applicant will have 5 or more years in Senior Living and be a proven leader in customer service and team building. Must be a self starter and experienced in managing a staff. Experience in sales preferred and must be marketing focused.
Director of Courtyard Estates of Monmouth Job Summary:
- Excellent reputation of facility & excellent state surveys.
- Work closely with Regional team & other sister facilities.
- Maintain the cleanest facility possible!
- Maintain great relations with all referral sources
- Work closely with VP of Ops / Regional Director.
- Oversee the facility management team.
- Community events / community relations and activities.
- Maintain great relations with all family members.
- #1 Priority … superior census & tenant care.
Supervisor: Vice President of Operations
- Responsible to coordinate and supervise all tenant care
- Management of an Assisted/Independent Living Facility
- Maintain dietary budgets
- Hire and train new staff
- Maintain accurate staffing records
- Coordination of staffing schedules
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels
- Implementation of staff discipline
- In-servicing and ongoing training of staff
- Oversee, supervision and coordination of implementing facility policies and procedures
- Oversee, supervision and coordination of activity calendar
- Oversee, supervision and coordination of tenant outings
- Encourage tenant participation in socialization and activities
- Oversee, supervision and coordination of all tenant needs
- Report and record changes in resident/tenant conditions and needs
- Supervision and coordination of tenant medical transportations
- Supervision and coordination of implementation of service plans
- Maintain accurate tenant charts
- Encourage and educate tenants to maintain independence
- Maintain safe and secure environment
- Maintain nursing budgets
- Coordinate and market the facility daily
- Supervision and coordination of all new admissions and discharges
- Supervision and coordination of community events
- Supervision and coordination of facility tours and inquiries
- Make facility deposits
- Maintain facility petty cash
- On call when not present in the facility
- Supervision and coordination of building maintenance, supervision and coordination of building cleanliness, Maintain regulatory binders appropriately per regulation
- Oversee, supervision and coordination of maintaining facility compliance with Governing agency
- Maintain daily census
Special Notes of Interest:
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude you from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of this position.
Courtyard Estates offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including health ins, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation and more. Send resume and cover letter in confidence to Doug Currier, VP of Operations, AL Division of Petersen Health Care.