Looking for CNAs for our Petersen Health Care Nurse Agency. Located in Southeastern Illinois. License must be in good standing. Training will be provided.
Job Summary: Working under the direction of the staff nurses, the Certified Nurse’s Aide (C.N.A.) provides personal care and assistance to residents to assure their safety and comfort. The C.N.A. follows the nurses’ instructions to provide treatments and carry out procedures. The observe and report changes in the resident’s physical, mental and social status to nurses in order to insure the well-being of the resident
- Be of legal working age
- Be able to read and follow written directions
- Be able to communicate with residents and co-workers in English
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Work overtime is necessary
- General knowledge and understanding of state and federal regulations as they pertain to long term care
- Completion of the Certified Nurse’s Aide course or be enrolled in a Competency Training Program leading to certification in less than 120 days from the date of employment
- Communicates pertinent information regarding resident care throughout the tour of duty and at change of shift to the responsible nurse
- Consistently communicates in a manner tha