Petersen Health Care is seeking a multi-tasking individual with excellent communication and time management skills, as well as, an upbeat attitude for an entry level position in our Accounts Payable department. The hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm. Successful candidates for this position must be able to assist the department and the company by handling office tasks and administrative duties including, but not limited to, filing, opening mail, scanning, mailing checks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, data entry and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be a successful Accounts Payable Clerk, candidates should be organized, have a strong attention to detail, as well as, have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others and the willingness be on time to work on a daily basis. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. The right candidate must be very comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Accounts Payable Clerks should be accurate in their work while also being professional, polite, and attentive.
Accounts Payable Clerk Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail is a MUST.
- Prior office experience required.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a team as well as, take directions and work independently.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a resume with cover letter. No phone calls please.