We are dedicated to assisting the elderly population in maintaining the highest possible quality of life for the longest possible time. We are committed to providing an environment where the dignity of each individual is assured.
- That a person is unique, deserving of dignity and respect.
- That each person possesses unique qualities, which make up a distinct personality.
- Although a person may lose the ability to function as before, that person still possesses this unique quality which must be recognized and respected.
- That all aspects of a person must be considered: physical, mental, spiritual and social, when assessing and providing care for all individuals.
- That the staff must be accessible, perceptive and open to recognize needs and to provide care for residents.
- That involvement with significant others is beneficial to residents, family members and staff in planning and providing quality care.
It is the mission of each Petersen Health Care facility to be great community partners. All Petersen Health Care homes are encouraged to host community activities and participate in fundraisers for the good of the community and local organizations. Petersen Health Care is recognized as a leader in the industry for community participation.