For Potential Residents –
- We have 98 dually certified Medicare/Medicaid beds, which can also be paid for Privately…
- A benefit over most of our competitiors in the fact if Medicare days have been exhausted, you are welcome to stay as long as you like! No moving, no changes, no hassle!
- We have both private and semi-private rooms available to our residents.
- We accept Medicaid Pending Residents.
- We provide top of the line, in-house therapy services by Rehab Care…
- Services such as Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy are offered 7-days a week by a caring, compassionate staff of professionals.
- Certified Dietary Manager and Registered Dietician on staff. Thus, making us able to handle any of your dietary needs.
- A wonderful Housekeeping and Laundry staff attends to the overall cleanliness of our resident rooms and the laundry needs of our residents.
- 24-Hour nursing care capable of managing IV Antibiotics, Trach Care and Wound Care Management in a safe and secured atmosphere.
- Our Medical Director, Dr. Michael Ahearn, is on call 24-hours a day and is always willing to answer any family questions or concerns.
- Complimentary cable television is accessible to all resident rooms.
- Wireless Internet is available at no charge throughout the facility.
- Semi-private bathrooms with a maximum of 4 residents using the same facilites.
- A wonderful activities program including all of your favorite games and activities!
- Resident banking is available to those who wish to have the facility manage their money in an interest baring account. Of course, residents frequently have opportunities to both deposit and withdraw monies from their account.
Overall, we offer a home-like atmosphere with the most caring, professional staff in all the Greater Peoria area. Don’t believe us? Schedule a tour…we would love to have you as a guest in our home!
Services Offered was last modified: June 18th, 2014 by