You can count on the team at Arcola Health Care Center to provide the highest quality healthcare and encourage residents with genuine compassion. Our guiding principle is to help make life a little better. It summarizes our values and underlies everything we do. By increasing the functional capability of our patients or by improving the lives of those around us by our actions, we are “making a difference in the lives of others.”
Contact us to discuss special concerns or needs.
Our Team of Professionals
- Mark Petersen, Owner
- Denise Hollingsworth, RN, Administrator
- Sheila Hopkins, Admissions/Social Services
- Amy Herschberger, RN, Director of Nursing
- Tammy Hooper, RN, Assistant Director of Nursing
- Michelle Mattlin, LPN, Resident Care Coordinator/PRSC
- Tara Rogers, RN, Care Plan Coordinator
- Sheri Szachnitowski, Business Office Manager
- Jamie Ferguson, Dietary Manager
- Jamie Ferguson, Activity Director.
- Garyll Wallace, Maintenance Director
- Deya Mendoza, Environmental Services Director
- Aaron Patrick, Community Relations Coordinator